Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bruce Mau

Bruce Mau, internationally famous designer known for redefining a company through all variances of design and architecture.  About 8 months ago I was fortunate enough to design a poster for Bruce Mau when he visited my school at Norwich University. 
Inspired by Bruce Mau's own graphic design and use of typology, color, and images that are more than they seen, I created this poster from the words "BRUCE MAU DESIGN + MASSIVE CHANGE NETWORK" while using a variance of color to make his name pop from the many words. I then utilized putting voids in the mass of wording to create the rest of the information on the poster. Bruce Mau ended up taking a print with him and it hangs up at his home studio now with my signature on it.







  

I put the two variations of the poster here, the white one being the original pinned up and the one Bruce Mau took home.

Bruce Mau's website can be reached at brucemaudesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment